My practice is almost entirely focused on workers’ compensation. This means I represent not only workers who have been injured at work by accidents, but also those who suffer from occupational illnesses, like carpal tunnel syndrome or exposure to chemicals.
You may be wondering if you really have a workers’ compensation claim. Chances are, if you have an injury that was caused by your job or an accident at work, you do have a claim. At the Repasky Law Firm, LLC, in New Orleans, I will listen to your situation and help you understand how to protect your rights, and I will work hard to make sure that you receive all the benefits you are entitled to.
Does My Injury Qualify for Workers’ Comp?
If you have had an accident at work or have an occupational disease, you probably have a workers’ compensation claim. If the answer is yes to some or all of these questions, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation:
- Were you injured at work?
- Did the injury occur in the course and scope of your employment?
- Does your injury require medical treatment?
- Has your doctor restricted your ability to work?
I have extensive experience helping workers who are suffering from these and other types of injuries:
- Back, shoulder, knee, neck and other injuries caused by an accident at work
- Occupational diseases such as repetitive stress injuries or carpal tunnel
- Mental health injuries like post-traumatic stress disorder